Something worth taking a look at.
Bloguerrilla is an Italian blog for ambient media, guerrilla stunts, experiential events and advertising in a viral vain.
Whilst unfortunately I don’t speak Italian, I do read ideas and this blog captures lots of them.
The YouTube video promoting what the blog covers: HERE
The link to the site: Bloguerrilla.it
Filed under: Blog Post | Leave a Comment
Tags: Advertising, Ambient, Bloguerrilla, Bloguerrilla.it, Experiential, Viral
- Smartphone Device Sales Forecast to 2015 From Gartner
- Genuine fake brands - Turkish copyright infringement in volume
- Apple iPhone sales 2007 to 2012
- FlashForward - FIVE select a great series from the makers of Lost and 24
- Banksy quote: 'The thing I hate the most about advertising...'
- Bento - Kyaraban and Oekakiban
- Neuroscience on iPhone or iPad
- Demographics for US Presidential Election 2008
- snow, hail, lightening, sunshine - 4 seasons in one day?
- The Science of Marketing, Byron Sharp at TEDx Adelaide
- 266,699 hits
4G Account Planning Advertising Advertising Quotes Apple Apple iPhone Apple iPhone 4S Audi Banksy BBC Blackberry Brand Brand Positioning Brands BrandStars Brand Strategy Brand Tao BrandTao Channel 4 Creativity Dawn Airey Design Digital Digital Participation Facebook FIVE Google Google Wave HTC Infographic Innovation iPad iPad 2 iPhone iPhone 4 iPhone 5 ITV Kevin Sugrue Last.FM Lego Lost Malcolm Gladwell Marketing Marketing Week Microsoft Mobile Music Neuroscience Nokia Plannersphere Planning Quote Quotes Research RIM Rory Sutherland Samsung Smartphone Smartphones Social Media Stephen Fry Steve Jobs Strategy Sugrue Surface Computer Surface Computing TBWA\ TechCrunch TED Talks Tequila\ Thinkbox TV Twitter Viral Wired