Something worth taking a look at.
Bloguerrilla is an Italian blog for ambient media, guerrilla stunts, experiential events and advertising in a viral vain.
Whilst unfortunately I don’t speak Italian, I do read ideas and this blog captures lots of them.
The YouTube video promoting what the blog covers: HERE
The link to the site: Bloguerrilla.it
Filed under: 2009, February | Leave a Comment
Tags: Advertising, Ambient, Bloguerrilla, Bloguerrilla.it, Experiential, Viral
- Apple iPhone sales 2007 to 2012
- Smartphone Device Sales Forecast to 2015 From Gartner
- Genuine fake brands - Turkish copyright infringement in volume
- Banksy quote: 'The thing I hate the most about advertising...'
- How Your Father's Favourite Music Indicates What You Listen To Today
- semiotics - test your personality through the symbolism of shape and colour
- brand zeal
- Sleeping on creativity
- about me
- Bottle top design - representing the brand in brief
- 248,039 hits
TagsAccount Planning Advertising Apple Banksy Blackberry Brand Brand Positioning BrandStars Brand Tao Design Digital Facebook FIVE Google HTC Infographic Innovation iPad iPad 2 iPhone iPhone 5 Kevin Sugrue Last.FM Lego Lost Marketing Marketing Week Microsoft Mobile Nokia Planning Quotes RIM Rory Sutherland Samsung Smartphone Smartphones Social Media Steve Jobs Strategy TED Talks Thinkbox TV Twitter Viral