Something worth taking a look at.
Bloguerrilla is an Italian blog for ambient media, guerrilla stunts, experiential events and advertising in a viral vain.
Whilst unfortunately I don’t speak Italian, I do read ideas and this blog captures lots of them.
The YouTube video promoting what the blog covers: HERE
The link to the site: Bloguerrilla.it
Filed under: Blog Post | Leave a Comment
Tags: Advertising, Ambient, Bloguerrilla, Bloguerrilla.it, Experiential, Viral
- Demographics for US Presidential Election 2008
- Death of an agency: Shop closes (Campbell Doyle Dye)
- Ranking the best 25 Smartphones in Europe, July 2014
- Apple iPhone Sales Q3 2007 - Q1 2011
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup Launch Limited Edition On Facebook
- Smartphone Device Sales Forecast to 2015 From Gartner
- Scientific discovery is not heralded by 'Eureka!' but by 'That's funny...'
- Genuine fake brands - Turkish copyright infringement in volume
- Death of a car dealer = decline in customer loyalty?
- 41st anniversary of the first moon landing
- 264,869 hits
4G Account Planning Advertising Advertising Quotes Apple Apple iPhone Apple iPhone 4S Audi Banksy BBC Blackberry Brand Brand Positioning Brands BrandStars Brand Strategy Brand Tao BrandTao Channel 4 Creativity Dawn Airey Design Digital Digital Participation Facebook FIVE Google Google Wave HTC Infographic Innovation iPad iPad 2 iPhone iPhone 4 iPhone 5 ITV Kevin Sugrue Last.FM Lego Lost Malcolm Gladwell Marketing Marketing Week Microsoft Mobile Music Neuroscience Nokia Plannersphere Planning Quote Quotes Research RIM Rory Sutherland Samsung Smartphone Smartphones Social Media Stephen Fry Steve Jobs Strategy Sugrue Surface Computer Surface Computing TBWA\ TechCrunch TED Talks Tequila\ Thinkbox TV Twitter Viral Wired