Something worth taking a look at.
Bloguerrilla is an Italian blog for ambient media, guerrilla stunts, experiential events and advertising in a viral vain.
Whilst unfortunately I don’t speak Italian, I do read ideas and this blog captures lots of them.
The YouTube video promoting what the blog covers: HERE
The link to the site: Bloguerrilla.it
Filed under: Blog Post | Leave a Comment
Tags: Advertising, Ambient, Bloguerrilla, Bloguerrilla.it, Experiential, Viral
- LIDL express their growing confidence in the UK supermarket war
- Ranking the best 25 Smartphones in Europe, July 2014
- Apple iPhone sales 2007 to 2012
- Global Apple iPhone Sales Q3 2007 - Q3 2014
- Banksy quote: 'The thing I hate the most about advertising...'
- Smartphone Device Sales Forecast to 2015 From Gartner
- BAPE - A Bathing Ape sold into commercial slavery?
- Personal Brand - Identity Guidelines
- Demographics for US Presidential Election 2008
- Planning tools for brand strategy and consumer marketing
- 267,864 hits
4G Account Planning Advertising Advertising Quotes Apple Apple iPhone Apple iPhone 4S Audi Banksy BBC Blackberry Brand Brand Positioning Brands BrandStars Brand Strategy BrandTao Brand Tao Channel 4 Creativity Dawn Airey Design Digital Digital Participation Facebook FIVE Google Google Wave HTC Infographic Innovation iPad iPad 2 iPhone iPhone 4 iPhone 5 ITV Kevin Sugrue Last.FM Lego Lost Malcolm Gladwell Marketing Marketing Week Microsoft Mobile Music Neuroscience Nokia Plannersphere Planning Quote Quotes Research RIM Rory Sutherland Samsung Smartphone Smartphones Social Media Stephen Fry Steve Jobs Strategy Sugrue Surface Computer Surface Computing TBWA\ TechCrunch TED Talks Tequila\ Thinkbox TV Twitter Viral Wired