Something worth taking a look at.
Bloguerrilla is an Italian blog for ambient media, guerrilla stunts, experiential events and advertising in a viral vain.
Whilst unfortunately I don’t speak Italian, I do read ideas and this blog captures lots of them.
The YouTube video promoting what the blog covers: HERE
The link to the site: Bloguerrilla.it
Filed under: Blog Post | Leave a Comment
Tags: Advertising, Ambient, Bloguerrilla, Bloguerrilla.it, Experiential, Viral
- one nation under cctv - new Banksy
- Karoshi - death by overworking
- Ranking the best 25 Smartphones in Europe, July 2014
- Storms hit cruise ships; cruise line ads on YouTube leave you feeling queasy
- Strategy & Insight Library
- Demographics for US Presidential Election 2008
- Brand Performance Indicators
- Bottle top design - representing the brand in brief
- OFT Clear Project Canvas; IPTV comes one step closer
- Modern Playscapes
- 279,794 hits
4G Account Planning Advertising Advertising Quotes Apple Apple iPhone Apple iPhone 4S Audi Banksy BBC Blackberry Brand Brand Positioning Brands BrandStars Brand Strategy Brand Tao BrandTao Channel 4 Creativity Dawn Airey Design Digital Digital Participation Facebook FIVE Google Google Wave HTC Infographic Innovation iPad iPad 2 iPhone iPhone 4 iPhone 5 ITV Kevin Sugrue Last.FM Lego Lost Malcolm Gladwell Marketing Marketing Week Microsoft Mobile Music Neuroscience Nokia Plannersphere Planning Quote Quotes Research RIM Rory Sutherland Samsung Smartphone Smartphones Social Media Stephen Fry Steve Jobs Strategy Sugrue Surface Computer Surface Computing TBWA\ TechCrunch TED Talks Tequila\ Thinkbox TV Twitter Viral Wired