Something worth taking a look at.
Bloguerrilla is an Italian blog for ambient media, guerrilla stunts, experiential events and advertising in a viral vain.
Whilst unfortunately I don’t speak Italian, I do read ideas and this blog captures lots of them.
The YouTube video promoting what the blog covers: HERE
The link to the site: Bloguerrilla.it
Filed under: Blog Post | Leave a Comment
Tags: Advertising, Ambient, Bloguerrilla, Bloguerrilla.it, Experiential, Viral
- Apple iPhone sales 2007 to 2012
- Genuine fake brands - Turkish copyright infringement in volume
- Banksy quote: 'The thing I hate the most about advertising...'
- The Evolution of the iPhone; from original to iPhone 6
- The Science of Marketing, Byron Sharp at TEDx Adelaide
- The Apple Pencil Launch: More power to the user, or another device to worry about the charge for?
- Bottle top design - representing the brand in brief
- express games for time-pressured kids
- Demographics for US Presidential Election 2008
- Retro virtual world game launched online by Japanese Telco
- 283,557 hits
4G Account Planning Advertising Advertising Quotes Apple Apple iPhone Apple iPhone 4S Audi Banksy BBC Blackberry Brand Brand Positioning Brands BrandStars Brand Strategy Brand Tao BrandTao Channel 4 Creativity Dawn Airey Design Digital Digital Participation Facebook FIVE Google Google Wave HTC Infographic Innovation iPad iPad 2 iPhone iPhone 4 iPhone 5 ITV Kevin Sugrue Last.FM Lego Lost Malcolm Gladwell Marketing Marketing Week Microsoft Mobile Music Neuroscience Nokia Plannersphere Planning Quote Quotes Research RIM Rory Sutherland Samsung Smartphone Smartphones Social Media Stephen Fry Steve Jobs Strategy Sugrue Surface Computer Surface Computing TBWA\ TechCrunch TED Talks Tequila\ Thinkbox TV Twitter Viral Wired