Word of Mouth interaction points
I was asked the other day what I thought Word of Mouth Marketing (WOMM) included, so I’ve developed a mindmap that highlights many points of Word of Mouth interaction.
Filed under: Blog Post | Leave a Comment
Tags: Social Interaction Points, WOM, WOMM, Word of Mouth, Word Of Mouth Marketing
- about me
- one nation under cctv - new Banksy
- Genuine fake brands - Turkish copyright infringement in volume
- Planning tools for brand strategy and consumer marketing
- market research: insight or simply observation?
- Average Income - International Examples
- Personal Brand - Identity Guidelines
- Apple iPhone Sales Q3 2007 - Q1 2011
- WIG Ships: The technology of low flying boats is reaching the tipping point
- Apple iPhone sales 2007 to 2012
- 286,709 hits
4G Account Planning Advertising Advertising Quotes Apple Apple iPhone Apple iPhone 4S Audi Banksy BBC Blackberry Brand Brand Positioning Brands BrandStars Brand Strategy Brand Tao Channel 4 Creativity Dawn Airey Design Digital Digital Participation Facebook FIVE Google Google Wave HTC Infographic Innovation iPad iPad 2 iPhone iPhone 4 iPhone 5 ITV Kevin Sugrue Land Rover Last.FM Lego Lost Malcolm Gladwell Marketing Marketing Week Microsoft Mobile Music Neuroscience Nokia Plannersphere Planning Quote Quotes Research RIM Rory Sutherland Samsung Smartphone Smartphones Social Media Stephen Fry Steve Jobs Strategy Sugrue Surface Computer Surface Computing TBWA\ TechCrunch TED Talks Tequila\ Thinkbox TV Twitter Viral Wired