I still very much like the pod design at Sketch in London. I recommend a visit.
Filed under: Blog Post | Leave a Comment
Tags: Design, Sketch
- one nation under cctv - new Banksy
- Death of an agency: Shop closes (Campbell Doyle Dye)
- Research identifies digital agencies need to invest in strategic planners, not just digital specialists
- Demographics for US Presidential Election 2008
- Karoshi - death by overworking
- Banksy quote: 'The thing I hate the most about advertising...'
- How Your Father's Favourite Music Indicates What You Listen To Today
- Personal Brand - Identity Guidelines
- Marketing Conspiracy Theory for Brands
- Bottle top design - representing the brand in brief
- 284,385 hits
4G Account Planning Advertising Advertising Quotes Apple Apple iPhone Apple iPhone 4S Audi Banksy BBC Blackberry Brand Brand Positioning Brands BrandStars Brand Strategy Brand Tao BrandTao Channel 4 Creativity Dawn Airey Design Digital Digital Participation Facebook FIVE Google Google Wave HTC Infographic Innovation iPad iPad 2 iPhone iPhone 4 iPhone 5 ITV Kevin Sugrue Last.FM Lego Lost Malcolm Gladwell Marketing Marketing Week Microsoft Mobile Music Neuroscience Nokia Plannersphere Planning Quote Quotes Research RIM Rory Sutherland Samsung Smartphone Smartphones Social Media Stephen Fry Steve Jobs Strategy Sugrue Surface Computer Surface Computing TBWA\ TechCrunch TED Talks Tequila\ Thinkbox TV Twitter Viral Wired