Andriod 3.0 Honeycomb showcased; with debut on Motorola Xoom tablet
This tablet orientated update for Android is due for release in February 2011, it will debut on the Motorola Xoom.
Info on the Xoom is: HERE
Xoom Headline Spec
* Processor : 1 GHz , Dual core processor
* RAM : 512 MB
* Internal Memory : 32 GB
* External Memory : Micro SD slot
* Screen : 10 inch touch screen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
* Camera : Front camera 2 megapixels. Back camera 5 megapixels + LED flash.
* OS: Andriod 3.0 Honeycomb
The Motorola Xoom clearly trounces the current Apple iPad and Samsung’s Galaxy tablet; but it will be reduced to being an also-ran when the Apple iPad 2 launches in a couple of months.
Filed under: Blog Post | Leave a Comment
Tags: Andriod 3.0, Apple, Galaxy Tablet, Honeycomb, iPad, iPad 2, Motorola, Samsung, Slate, Tablet, Xoom